Honesty the best policy!

TBaby

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m currently new to this site and I’m currently sat in a jail somewhere In the UK. I joined this site because I wanna speak to a girl late nights and just talk about anything and actually have a good convo and if things move on maybe add a little gun! I’m in jail for a robbery and I’m sorry for my crimes but I just want the chance to speak and get active with some of the beautiful girls on here and I thought being honest was the best policy!... I hope you can accept and appreciate that! Xx

M

MowgliSCN

Well done bro best putting your cards on the table and not in the cookie jar...
Get involved in the thread chat and then go to the live chat rooms and get to know the regulars...in there is private live chat to...
I'm gonna follow you and check your posts do the same with others don't just do the girls the lads are funny have good times bro

TBaby

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well done bro best putting your cards on the table and not in the cookie jar...
Get involved in the thread chat and then go to the live chat rooms and get to know the regulars...in there is private live chat to...
I'm gonna follow you and check your posts do the same with others don't just do the girls the lads are funny have good times bro
Nice one bro I’ll see what this place has to offer thanks for the advice

Back