Home cinema Drive in... What's your favourite film??

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I see myself accepted, and loved, in the silver mirrors of your eyes...

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

You see, when they’re apart, they’re absolute fuckin’ rubbish … but you put them together, they’re the goddamn fucking Spice Girls.... Fuckin’ diabolical!

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

There is nothing wrong with your television. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are now in control of the transmission. We control the horizontal and the vertical. We can deluge you with a thousands channels, or expand one single image to crystal clarity and beyond. We can shape your vision to anything our imagination can conceive. For the next hour, we will control all that you see and hear... You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the deepest inner mind to the outer limits.

The human race has a gift . . . that sets it above all the other creatures that abound upon this planet: the gift of thought, of reasoning, of understanding. The highly-developed brain. But the human race has ceased to develop. It struggles for petty comfort and false security; there is no time for thought. Soon there will be no time for reasoning, and Man will lose sight of the truth.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled round their shores. Burning with the fires of Orc.

Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent. I thought you were supposed to be good. Aren't you the "good" man? C'mon, Deckard. Show me what you're made of...

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it..... But a kiss can be even deadlier if you mean it.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Without change something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken.

Cazz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I still remember the impact this one had on me at the cinema. I'd have put a bullet between their legs - watched them bleed out and then one in the forehead just to be sure of their one way ticket to hell.

Great movie. Harrowing.

Maybe she asked for it - got what she deserved ?

Nobody asks to be raped or deserves it.

Back