Home cinema Drive in... What's your favourite film??

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Hello dear friends... I feel we all share our taste in music... How about the movies... What is your favourite film... What film have you watched recently.... Which film are you looking forward to the most.. Forgotten films.. Classics... Up to you.... Favourite TV show?

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Seen Tenet... It's ok... Inception is a far superior film.

P

Philevo71

Shawshank redemption all Day every day!!!
Epic movie great actors

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Shawshank redemption all Day every day!!!
Epic movie great actors

Hello and thank you for sharing... It's a very good film... And part of the Dark Tower stories... Do you like King?? It's also in the Castle rock tv series. What do you enjoy about the film??

Cazz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm boring movie wise.....got a short attention span...but love the Bridget Jones movies....and love Dirty Dancing. Love anything with Jason Statham in it...:D...but don't ask me to name them .....don't care...only looking at him....lol. ;) :)

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm boring movie wise.....got a short attention span...but love the Bridget Jones movies....and love Dirty Dancing. Love anything with Jason Statham in it...:D...but don't ask me to name them .....don't care...only looking at him....lol. ;) :)

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

This is the best new Star Wars film..

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

I am the Lord of Darkness. I require the solace of the shadows and the dark of the night. Sunshine is my destroyer. All this shall change. Tonight, the sun sets forever. There shall never be another dawn...

Goes without saying. Rolf Gruber's butt had me fascinated. Played by Daniel Truhitte. I was six years old. Even at that age I was sexually voracious. Must have been a real Hoe in a previous life.

I wonder what gets us over the first time our hearts are truly broken. Requited or love for love. Like Romeo and Juliet. So tragique.

It really is sad to see a human heart broken. Part of your own breaks with them.

Unless you are made of stone. I loved the above fantasy movie with Tom Cruise too. That 'devil' was sooooooooooo sexy. LOL

Good night mes amis. Sleep well !!! Don't go blind boys. It's true - that 'myth'.

Good morning precious Angel.... You do make me smile ( a very cheeky one ;) ) we are all born to appreciate beauty... It's only adults that miss shape us... We are conditioned to feel a way about a great many things... Which it never truly is... So the conflict only comes from the moment we understand how we feel... But the world is saying something different!!! In the end your feelings will always be, the best compass to be guided by...
Haha.. I totally agree.... Darkness.... And he has such wonderful lines... Especially in his moment with Lily.....

To you my dearest friend.... I wish a wonderful magical day x

"How wonderful it must be, to see a sunset on Mars."

Back