Home alone when the door bell rings

Curioussam21

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wow such a beautiful dress and beautiful smile amd beautiful eyes be to busy tracing your body lines with my eyes and seeing if I seenyour panty line

greymatzz

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
offer Massage for the full body, feet to shoulders and curves & all between

J

Jim5654

You won’t be in that dress very long in fact after that night you won’t be ably too wear that dress ever again… because it will be torn off… and whatever else you’re wearing

shinymacman

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So imagine you’ve been watching the house for awhile now, and everyone has gone out apart from me, so you go up to the door and ring the bell and I open the door in this dress
View attachment 146567
As soon as I see you in that dress I get an instant throb on you invite me in and I follow you, but knowing you're alone I see my chance and I cum up behind you and start groping you all over.. You turn around trying to break free, but I pin you up against the wall and pull you into me and you instantly feel my erection pressing into your inviting vagina through the dress and...

naughtysluttyBailey19

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
As soon as I see you in that dress I get an instant throb on you invite me in and I follow you, but knowing you're alone I see my chance and I cum up behind you and start groping you all over.. You turn around trying to break free, but I pin you up against the wall and pull you into me and you instantly feel my erection pressing into your inviting vagina through the dress and...
Dammmm

T

TashO75

So imagine you’ve been watching the house for awhile now, and everyone has gone out apart from me, so you go up to the door and ring the bell and I open the door in this dress
View attachment 146567

Seriously the profile photo you have was used on yet another Fake profile the other day! Plus this photo has been used on here by at least 2 past fake profiles.

Kik so you can con guys out of money! Why bother making Fake profiles.

naughtysluttyBailey19

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Seriously the profile photo you have was used on yet another Fake profile the other day! Plus this photo has been used on here by at least 2 past fake profiles.

Kik so you can con guys out of money! Why bother making Fake profiles.
You are so right Tash075 I am actually a big black guy in prison or maybe you’re just jealous of the attention I’m getting lol

Back