Hi

Loli

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am new here from the good old US of A. I am really hoping to make it to England if we get past Co Vid enough. I hear English men are very 'stiff upper lip' but even stiffer somewhere else. If you get what I'm saying.

I am love to play with groups of men. From 23 years of age upwards. I hear you have such stamina too cause of your cooler climate. Always wet. Like me. :) Can go all day and night. My panties are saturated fantasising about it. And you accent. OH my gosh.

I will take a man into evey orifice in my body possible. Kinda kinky. If this is the wrong thread can it be moved somewhere more appropriate by mods. Apology of course.

I love big guys and short stocky guys with thick fat cocks. Bull balls. Muscle thusting butts and any big man - even not muscled as long as his dick is thick and long. Big balls with lots of cum. lHorny 24/7.

Would any of you good English or others in London area be interested. I think I am a Man Cum addict. I can't get enough cock and splashing all over my body, tits and sugar walls. I like it in the tite butt too. Let me know PM.

images (2).jpg

Loli

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
See i want to visit us cos i heard the women love the English accent big time over there?. Im hoping enough for them to pay my ticket?

If you can moan and grunt when you cum - in Lakota - sure.

anonymousjohn20

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Welcome Loli. You sound interesting. I’m in Surrey which is near London. If there’s anything I can help you with just say. Would be good to get to know you x

Back