hi

TallBoy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I think you're very cute. I'm just trying this site and I'm 18yo as well.

Juan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi beautiful mum, you are so beautiful:)

Samia

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If you ever feel like switching to the better team .. lol

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wow what a milf! Please feel free to post some more pics or pm me if you like older men;)

Samia

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Some of these messages ... I think some of you forget she's 18 and just become a mum ... Imagine that's your daughter and guys are saying these things

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Some of these messages ... I think some of you forget she's 18 and just become a mum ... Imagine that's your daughter and guys are saying these things
Your all someones daughter and this is an adult sex chat forum so these are the sort of comments you expect to get and she is an adult capable of making her own decisions ive only skimmed through but im guessing most of them are not condemning her for ruining her life by being a mum at such a young age and are more then likely about how attractive and desirable she is, something new mums often find in short supply especially if the father has done a runner.

scottishguy32

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Your all someones daughter and this is an adult sex chat forum so these are the sort of comments you expect to get and she is an adult capable of making her own decisions ive only skimmed through but im guessing most of them are not condemning her for ruining her life by being a mum at such a young age and are more then likely about how attractive and desirable she is, something new mums often find in short supply especially if the father has done a runner.
Got that spot on there m8

Back