Hi there

Newbie0071980

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hahaha you are so funny you jackass .... I’d rather tell a boil on my butt I loved it than tell you xx
Your too funny you are ;) we both know the truth but u know... carry on so other readers think otherwise.. it's cool babe. Your not ready to tell the world yet hahahahaha xx

FoxyEm

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You are such a fucktard ..... I’m guessing you’re not ready to tell the world yet either that you look in the mirror all the time and tell the person looking back at you how much you love them lol xx

Newbie0071980

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You are such a fucktard ..... I’m guessing you’re not ready to tell the world yet either that you look in the mirror all the time and tell the person looking back at you how much you love them
Hahahahah you couldnt be further from the truth. Shows u dont know me fuckface ;) but u want to hahahahahaha.. why do u put on this facade aye hehehe x

FoxyEm

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hahahahah you couldnt be further from the truth. Shows u dont know me fuckface ;) but u want to hahahahahaha.. why do u put on this facade aye hehehe x

Omg I must admit you ain’t vain ..... I thought it was you that wanted to get to know me ...... You need to stop denying your feelings fucktard xx

Newbie0071980

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Omg I must admit you ain’t vain ..... I thought it was you that wanted to get to know me ...... You need to stop denying your feelings fucktard xx
Let's think back now.... mmmmmm how did we start talking??;) so was it me who wanted to know you or? Shall we recap? Hahahahaha jokes aside I'm glad u did . We have great banter and I luv u for that hahahaha but that's it so dont be getting a big head now u cunt xx

FoxyEm

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Let's think back now.... mmmmmm how did we start talking??;) so was it me who wanted to know you or? Shall we recap? Hahahahaha jokes aside I'm glad u did . We have great banter and I luv u for that hahahaha but that's it so dont be getting a big head now u cunt xx

Ffs 1 of those damn novels again .....See you can play nice sometimes you fucktard xx

Back