Hey all!!

Blueboy77

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The Mrs has just downloaded Kik.

What’s your Kik names for her?

For those who know, she isn’t shy and really gets into it, with the plan of meeting up with someone eventually at a hotel room
Hey, I’d love to chat and see what fun we can have, my kik is dfrankly be great to hear from you x

Johnkevin67

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hey all!

Just testing the water here, I have a very open minded girlfriend how would like to show herself to people on here, so just PM us!

Not a scam, not a bot, but a very real girlfriend who is very open to most things!
Sounds great I would love to see all of her

M

MisterWonder

For those who know, she isn’t shy and really gets into it, with the plan of meeting up with someone eventually at a hotel room
Love to chat with her

Johnkevin67

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Hi mine is lockwoodjohn

Hydeguy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey all!

Just testing the water here, I have a very open minded girlfriend how would like to show herself to people on here, so just PM us!

Not a scam, not a bot, but a very real girlfriend who is very open to most things!
Welcome, hows use, hope you both enjoy it here

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Post away I’m happy to take a look

Jaylex123

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all!

Hey

Gazw39

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

My Kik is gazzw34

S

SussexGuy47

Hey all!

Well if your anywhere near Sussex
I'm Interested...

Needahand

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hey all!

You have my kik, can chat whenever you fancy it :)

Full_Moon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey, interested in trying new things, and have been on a real wives/couples kick lately. Definitely feel free to pm me to show off, always very much appreciated, and happy to explore more.

Gazw39

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Gazzw34 on kik

Johnkevin67

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Lockwoodjohn67

HotCouple

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Good afternoon all!!

After a lot of you have been messaging us for our Kik name, The Mrs has given me permission to give out her Kik name for you all to send pics and dirty messages to…

Don’t be shy, she likes it when you get straight into it……

HotCouple12456

Just a note from previous people……Pushy and disrespectful users will be blocked.
No calling her a slut or a slag or anything like that please.

Gazw39

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Good afternoon all!!

After a lot of you have been messaging us for our Kik name, The Mrs has given me permission to give out her Kik name for you all to send pics and dirty messages to…

Don’t be shy, she likes it when you get straight into it……

HotCouple12456

Just a note from previous people……Pushy and disrespectful users will be blocked.
No calling her a slut or a slag or anything like that please.
Msg you on kik

Back