Hey all!!

Bobby0295

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hey all!

Just testing the water here, I have a very open minded girlfriend how would like to show herself to people on here, so just PM us!

Not a scam, not a bot, but a very real girlfriend who is very open to most things!
I'd love to meet and see her! X

Celticshooter

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We would both love to see her. Very much looking forward to it.

Cum_N_G0

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Typically miles away, I seriously need to relocate to where the fun is

M

mjA82

Hey all!

Just testing the water here, I have a very open minded girlfriend how would like to show herself to people on here, so just PM us!

Not a scam, not a bot, but a very real girlfriend who is very open to most things!
Hi,

Open minded couple who’s into chat about involving others but shy so not sure where or how to start getting into the real thing. One rule from the Mrs is it has to go slow as she doesn’t want to rush

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hey all!

Always nice to see new people. Where do you chat and share pics ?

M

MisterWonder

Hey all!

Sounds hot

Needahand

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hey all!

Love the heels in the profile pic

snapcrackle

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Are there any females looking to join a MF couple for some experimenting?

M

mjA82

Looking forward to you sharing your journey
Me and my Mrs are at talking stage, both think yeah about involving another girl or even trying a couple, both been honest about concerns etc but we don’t know how to take the next step. She wants to go really slow, like watch people at a club, next talk and move in stages. Let us know how you get on

Springy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hey all!

Yes please

hotalicexx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all!

sounds good to me , does she like girls too ?

neild

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hey all!

Would love to see her

Gazanddonna

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hey all!

I'm happy to chat and exchange pics or whatever you are both comfortable with

Back