Hey all!!

NaughtyNorthener

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello guys and girls.

Fun, flirty, open minded Northern lass here. Been married 5 years but still love to explore my wild side.

Enjoy the party and club scene aswell as outdoor fun. Open to older and younger guys. Not into watersports or ass play but open to exploring most other things.

Please be reasonable with expectations.

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hello guys and girls.

Fun, flirty, open minded Northern lass here. Been married 5 years but still love to explore my wild side.

Enjoy the party and club scene aswell as outdoor fun. Open to older and younger guys. Not into watersports or ass play but open to exploring most other things.

Lets go on an expedition gorgeous exploring the outside together xx

Meal4two69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello guys and girls.

You look and sound like a lot of fun. Would love an adventure together ;) xxx

D

Davvo80

Oh my what a body, I hope you find everything you’re looking for. I think you’ll attract plenty of attention. Happy to chat all things naughty via PM.

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Great intro.
Welcome to the site.
Remember... Have fun

D

Deleted member 82822

Hello guys and girls.

Welcome, what a great intro and lovely pic! I hope you enjoy the site :)

Prgun03

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hello guys and girls.

I think you’ll be inundated with messages now lol … enjoy and have fun

OldDan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Welcome, hope you find what you are looking for, lovely pic in your profile, hopefully we will see more!!

Driver74

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Bubbly friendly and sexy as hell that’s all the boxes ticked your gonna be 1 popular lady

CurvyWife_UK

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey and welcome. I’m from a similar neck of the woods and also into the club/party scene. Be interested to know if you have any recommendations.

NaughtyNorthener

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey and welcome. I’m from a similar neck of the woods and also into the club/party scene. Be interested to know if you have any recommendations.
I have plenty honey and would be good to hear some of yours. Maybe we could form a dynamic duo and attend some together.

aladinn

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Are you into younger bulls, 20 m london skinny athletic build

BBCBadboy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have plenty honey and would be good to hear some of yours. Maybe we could form a dynamic duo and attend some together.
Now that, I’d love to see!! I can host if you want to make it happen or would be willing to travel. Think you two would compliment each other well with your contrasting looks.

NaughtyNorthener

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Now that, I’d love to see!! I can host if you want to make it happen or would be willing to travel. Think you two would compliment each other well with your contrasting looks.
Always partial to a BBC, let’s see hey. Could be a possibility.

Back