Hello I'm carly

Carlysecret

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
84
I'm 19 from England. Willing to chat to anyone in the uk

I'm a normal girl got a bf and a job... I'm a waitress in a local pub

But I have a secret side I want to explore

Will I meet ? I don't know see how it goes

Will I phone ? Maybe if I trust you

I will post a few more pictures as... They won't be naked .. Not yet anyway

Come say hi if you can hold a chat and dont be to forward or direct.. That's a turn off
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 927
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 906

D123

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Hi Carly - A bit like you I have a few secrets. Fancy chatting?
 

BadHusband66

UKChat Initiate
Joined
May 8, 2019
Messages
88
Reaction score
34
Hi Gorgeous , what’s a girl like u doing in a place like this lol
 

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2018
Messages
1,582
Reaction score
1,313
I'm 19 from England. Willing to chat to anyone in the uk

I'm a normal girl got a bf and a job... I'm a waitress in a local pub

But I have a secret side I want to explore

Will I meet ? I don't know see how it goes

Will I phone ? Maybe if I trust you

I will post a few more pictures as... They won't be naked .. Not yet anyway

Come say hi if you can hold a chat and dont be to forward or direct.. That's a turn off
Looking trully stunning carly would love to chat sometime..x
 

Newguy8861

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
I'm 19 from England. Willing to chat to anyone in the uk

I'm a normal girl got a bf and a job... I'm a waitress in a local pub

But I have a secret side I want to explore

Will I meet ? I don't know see how it goes

Will I phone ? Maybe if I trust you

I will post a few more pictures as... They won't be naked .. Not yet anyway

Come say hi if you can hold a chat and dont be to forward or direct.. That's a turn off

I’d love to chat with you and find out what you’re into
 
M

Martham73

Guest
Hello Carly. If you're looking for someone to chat with, feel free to message me if you like :-)
 

Midlandslad

UKChat Newbie
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
3
Hi Carly, sounds like your in the same situation as me. I have a gf so want to be fully discreet. Your beautiful by the way. Let me know if you want to chat. Cheers.
 
S

staffman1

Guest
I'm 19 from England. Willing to chat to anyone in the uk

I'm a normal girl got a bf and a job... I'm a waitress in a local pub

But I have a secret side I want to explore

Will I meet ? I don't know see how it goes

Will I phone ? Maybe if I trust you

I will post a few more pictures as... They won't be naked .. Not yet anyway

Come say hi if you can hold a chat and dont be to forward or direct.. That's a turn off
Very pretty young lady, would love to chat sometime x
 

Ifancyolder

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jun 7, 2019
Messages
455
Reaction score
425
I'm 19 from England. Willing to chat to anyone in the uk

I'm a normal girl got a bf and a job... I'm a waitress in a local pub

But I have a secret side I want to explore

Will I meet ? I don't know see how it goes

Will I phone ? Maybe if I trust you

I will post a few more pictures as... They won't be naked .. Not yet anyway

Come say hi if you can hold a chat and dont be to forward or direct.. That's a turn off
Hi there, you do look really nice and sweet and i would be my pleasure to chat with you if you wish x
 

johnnyinthemood

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Jun 1, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
6
I'm 19 from England. Willing to chat to anyone in the uk

I'm a normal girl got a bf and a job... I'm a waitress in a local pub

But I have a secret side I want to explore

Will I meet ? I don't know see how it goes

Will I phone ? Maybe if I trust you

I will post a few more pictures as... They won't be naked .. Not yet anyway

Come say hi if you can hold a chat and dont be to forward or direct.. That's a turn off
Hi i am johny. I like to get to know you
 

johnnyinthemood

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Jun 1, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
6
I'm 19 from England. Willing to chat to anyone in the uk

I'm a normal girl got a bf and a job... I'm a waitress in a local pub

But I have a secret side I want to explore

Will I meet ? I don't know see how it goes

Will I phone ? Maybe if I trust you

I will post a few more pictures as... They won't be naked .. Not yet anyway

Come say hi if you can hold a chat and dont be to forward or direct.. That's a turn off
Love your pics
 
Back
Top