hello everyone

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
hey everyone , im a new virgin to anything like this , im married with one child , child has grown up and i feel i need to talk and find something different to excite me , not sure if my intro is correct , shy , new , willing to learn .... so hello
Hi molly nice to meet you x
The regulars here are all friendly and helpful. .so don't be afraid to join in the chatter and find your way round. You will of course find attention from the boys with membership to the sausage squad lmao cock pics and crude comments aplenty you will eventually find the gentleman and ladies with a little more refinery and decorum xxx

mollym835

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi molly nice to meet you x
The regulars here are all friendly and helpful. .so don't be afraid to join in the chatter and find your way round. You will of course find attention from the boys with membership to the sausage squad lmao cock pics and crude comments aplenty you will eventually find the gentleman and ladies with a little more refinery and decorum xxx
Thank you for the warm welcome , I’ll sort through the boys to find the men lol there’s no shortage here lol ;)
I’m settling down nicely it’s very hot here lol

Ironstone3737

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi Molly
I'd love to chat with you. You sound lovely. Might be worth your while downloading a few different apps to give you a better experience of online fun. Kik and Skype. Are the main contenders. All the best.

Hotmark40

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hey everyone , im a new virgin to anything like this , im married with one child , child has grown up and i feel i need to talk and find something different to excite me , not sure if my intro is correct , shy , new , willing to learn .... so hello

Hi there Molly where are you from xx

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi and welcome

scottishguy32

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi there
hi there xx

Back