Head anyone?

sarah04

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
im looking to give as much head as i can next weekend guys.

i Live on my own in south wales and really want a long line of big stiff dicks to suck on.

I love rough face fucking and being dominated too.

ive done this once before and the guys were lining up outside my flats door for it lol. I want the same again if i can.

You must be willing to come to mine at a set time, be around when other guys are there too and not be bothered about having ur dick sucked with other guys near you ect.

Only genuine guys please as i hope to have a lot of interest.

Let me know what you think guys and let me know how you like to fuck face.

I dont mind face slapping, spitting in my face, hair pulling ect. I also like to be told what to do and ware ect.

Your genuine dick pic and reply gets mine. Must be over 18 and under 65 x

Curioussam21

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

i Live on my own in south wales and really want a long line of big stiff dicks to suck on.

ive done this once before and the guys were lining up outside my flats door for it lol. I want the same again if i can.

You must be willing to come to mine at a set time, be around when other guys are there too and not be bothered about having ur dick sucked with other guys near you ect.

I dont mind face slapping, spitting in my face, hair pulling ect. I also like to be told what to do and ware ect.

Shame I'm not in wales

NW_UK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I’m up for that.

I’m on KIK: mancman1000

Attachments

• A1F0B600-EEC7-4F08-934B-D41D6AE868C5.jpeg
    A1F0B600-EEC7-4F08-934B-D41D6AE868C5.jpeg
    500.6 KB · Views: 6

Ladyssendmepics

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Yes babe dm me x

Hungry4more86

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Attachments

• 7abbaa9f84a0c56c56bd3e98e12e539092e6d226.jpeg
    7abbaa9f84a0c56c56bd3e98e12e539092e6d226.jpeg
    214.3 KB · Views: 4

thril2004

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

mackymack

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
pick me :)

Attachments

• Screenshot (61).png
    Screenshot (61).png
    723.9 KB · Views: 1

Andree

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hi baby

AlexXxUk91

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Here we are

Annubus

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

691FD997-DD92-4B1E-ADD2-34BABC4230BB.jpeg691FD997-DD92-4B1E-ADD2-34BABC4230BB.jpeg

Dan1850

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Am I late to the party? Did I miss the fun?

Attachments

• 275910176_985869578713438_2358336407042390467_n.jpg
    275910176_985869578713438_2358336407042390467_n.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 0

soundskinky22

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Yes please

Attachments

• E6DA6ADD-2063-4061-8B68-41624A62AC2E.jpeg
    E6DA6ADD-2063-4061-8B68-41624A62AC2E.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 0
Back