Have you ever driven a car naked or partially naked?

Have you ever driven a car naked or partially naked?

• Yes

Votes: 44 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters

Groundwork

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Many yrs ago a lady friend dared me to drive with my pants down I said OK but you have to strip naked she said stop at the next lay by I removed my jeans and boxers she stripped naked and drove home the fun we had on the way but that's another story

malepantielover

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love driving in just a summer dress, top is easy to pull down and bottom is easy to pull up, no underwear and everything on show, like doing it during the day and see if people notice.
Come ride in my car and let your dress become a lot shorter.

D

Darren92

I once drove out to a countryside road. Stripped off down to my underwear and drove again a few hundred yards. I'd love to do it again

Scarecrow

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Went out for a drive with my girlfriend and stopped after 10 minutes to get naked. Drove about to look for a remote spot and had sex in the car

O

Oldfitman

I must not be as brave. Although me and a girlfriend had sex in Sutton park once in the day she rode me while loads of people were around us. Not sure if I cum people would of noticed. I know she enjoyed it :)

Magicminx

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I must not be as brave. Although me and a girlfriend had sex in Sutton park once in the day she rode me while loads of people were around us. Not sure if I cum people would of noticed. I know she enjoyed it :)
Well you know we have those moments lol

Back