Has anyone done a photoshoot?

M

MrBigInches53

Guest
Has anyone tried a sexy photoshoot with a professional photographer? How did it feel? How far did you go?
I'm not a pro.
But.
Your More than let me take photos
It can go where ever U want it to!!!
 

shambles925

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Messages
12,233
Reaction score
14,160
A thread that may answer some of the questions you have
 

BrightonMature53

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Oct 26, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
I have, some time ago.

We talked through what we wanted and on the day he was very professional. We did a few raunchy shots of me and hubby as well.

At the end I suggested the photographer might like to join us. He said that he'd very much like to but he considered it unethical. He did however come back a few days later in a non-professional capacity and we had a lot of fun.
 

DoubleJeez

UKChat Expert
Joined
Nov 5, 2024
Messages
966
Reaction score
832
 
Back
Top