Happy Easter

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
OMG Miss Sexiness!! EGG-tremely Hot pics Sexy you was EGG-actly what I wanted the Easter bunny to bring me :p Hope you had a great Easter babe xxxx
Oh I’ve had a brill Easter, chocolate eggs and a visit from my own very special bunny...what more could a girl want.... egg specially the tickle from his ears ;) xxx hope it’s been a blast xxxxx

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m good thanks :) 4 days off in a row can’t be bad :) hope your good and staying sane in all this madness xx
I’m doing my best to keep busy at home but I think it’s the not knowing what’ll happen next that’s the worst part. Safety Is the most important thing so it’s something we all have to put up with until situation allows. Stay safe :)

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I’m doing my best to keep busy at home but I think it’s the not knowing what’ll happen next that’s the worst part. Safety Is the most important thing so it’s something we all have to put up with until situation allows. Stay safe :)
Yeah I know the feeling exactly, it’s all very surreal. I wake up every morning asking myself is this a dream, worrying times and very sad when people you actually know are beginning to be affected by it. Stay safe too and hopefully they find a vaccine soon enough and we can get some sort of normality back xx

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yeah I know the feeling exactly, it’s all very surreal. I wake up every morning asking myself is this a dream, worrying times and very sad when people you actually know are beginning to be affected by it. Stay safe too and hopefully they find a vaccine soon enough and we can get some sort of normality back xx
We can only hope xx

Back