Hairy

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m always curious if guys actually like a hairy pussy, I’m so used to thinking I need to shave when I’m with someone new x
I enjoy both. A clean shaven pussy I can thoroughly tend to all areas. But something about a bush has its own sexyness and appeal for me.

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I was literally about to say to @plodder1 his wife’s bush looks fucking hot in the second picture, not saying she doesn’t look hot in the others. That was just the one that caught my attention more.

BBW088

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I enjoy both. A clean shaven pussy I can thoroughly tend to all areas. But something about a bush has its own sexyness and appeal for me.
What do you prefer the first time you’re with someone?

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What do you prefer the first time you’re with someone?
I can’t really give you a straight answer to preferring one over the over. It’s a nice surprise to see what she is rocking below, wether she has shaved or not. If she hasn’t shaved I’m not going to be disappointed, I get there is a certain pressure for woman on what they think guys want and what guys think they want eg clean and shaven always.. that and the preparation and stress a woman goes through before meeting a guy, shaving the legs plucking the eyebrow, should you wax the beaver or not.. tough choices.. stressful worrying about it too much. Whatever you feel comfortable with you should go with, you never know one night you might not shave, the meet goes well and the guy still likes it. That’ll be a relief won’t it ;)

jak1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’m always curious if guys actually like a hairy pussy, I’m so used to thinking I need to shave when I’m with someone new x
omg dont shave display in all your glory find those of us who love curves and natural look mmmm

BBW088

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I can’t really give you a straight answer to preferring one over the over. It’s a nice surprise to see what she is rocking below, wether she has shaved or not. If she hasn’t shaved I’m not going to be disappointed, I get there is a certain pressure for woman on what they think guys want and what guys think they want eg clean and shaven always.. that and the preparation and stress a woman goes through before meeting a guy, shaving the legs plucking the eyebrow, should you wax the beaver or not.. tough choices.. stressful worrying about it too much. Whatever you feel comfortable with you should go with, you never know one night you might not shave, the meet goes well and the guy still likes it. That’ll be a relief won’t it ;)
I always shave when I meet someone new as I feel more confident and sexy that way. But it is nice to leave it natural too x

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I always shave when I meet someone new as I feel more confident and sexy that way. But it is nice to leave it natural too x
That’s what it’s all about. Probably a similar feeling for guys when we keep it nice and trimmed, fresh cut grass around the tree. Well for me it’s just nice and tidy, not saying I have a tree. Haha.

BBW088

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
That’s what it’s all about. Probably a similar feeling for guys when we keep it nice and trimmed, fresh cut grass around the tree. Well for me it’s just nice and tidy, not saying I have a tree. Haha.
Haha :) I like guys to be trimmed but I was with a guy who shaved everywhere before and I didn’t like that, I like my men hairy

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Haha :) I like guys to be trimmed but I was with a guy who shaved everywhere before and I didn’t like that, I like my men hairy
I like to keep it tidy most of the time, leave it in the winter months for a good coat lol. Shaving completely can be really irritating, I prefer giving a little prickle n tickle when friction occurs.

BBW088

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I like to keep it tidy most of the time, leave it in the winter months for a good coat lol. Shaving completely can be really irritating, I prefer giving a little prickle n tickle when friction occurs.
Haha getting ready for the winter coat now then, it’s getting cold at night x

Mouth

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hairy trimmed is lovely
I keep myself trimmed and neat at all times

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Haha getting ready for the winter coat now then, it’s getting cold at night x
Ah don’t say that, I’ve been working in doors all the nice days. I’ll have to take a holiday to get some sunshine. The cold usually doesn’t bother me, I’m a furnace most of the time and if I have my winter coat I’ll be nice n snug lol. Have a lovely day x

Mouth

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
well it’s good to be trimmed
So where do you stand on it

BBW088

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
well it’s good to be trimmed
So where do you stand on it
I like guys to be trimmed but I was with a guy who shaved everything everywhere before and I didn’t like that, I like my men hairy

Back