Gyno play and doctors....

RoddersUK

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
She loves Gyno play, she has me insert a medical catheter into her urethra, once past her urethral sphincter it drains her bladder through the tube. Quite safe as long as everything is clean. But what to do with a glass of Julies piss?

Full_Moon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
She loves Gyno play, she has me insert a medical catheter into her urethra, once past her urethral sphincter it drains her bladder through the tube. Quite safe as long as everything is clean. But what to do with a glass of Julies piss?
Make her drink it. Slowly.

BeccaSingleMum

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I must admit to having a gyno / doctor fetish as well - to the point where I own two speculums (or is specula?) and love roleplaying during masturbation about having my feet up in the stirrps with an unethical and dirty old man doctor - and yes unfortunately those thoughts do jump up and down in my head whenever I go in for my normal colds and flus.

Full_Moon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I must admit to having a gyno / doctor fetish as well - to the point where I own two speculums (or is specula?) and love roleplaying during masturbation about having my feet up in the stirrps with an unethical and dirty old man doctor - and yes unfortunately those thoughts do jump up and down in my head whenever I go in for my normal colds and flus.
I wonder if you'll get a gyny who notices how hot and bothered you're getting, and slides a gloved finger slowly in and out of you...

Andy_j

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds like you need a tame doctor of your own to play with

Back