Guys, do you care if she comes?

John_John

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Question to hetero guys: do you care if your partner enjoys herself in bed? If so, how do you ensure that your partner comes hard? Thanks!
I used to have many dirty sessions with my wife when I never got undressed, or even got my cock out. Just spent the time making her cum

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Always, I like to communicate about it beforehand. Although woman mostly prefer you to know what you are doing, what you are doing might not work for everyone. I’d rather do something she likes than doesn’t and if I know she’s having a good time I’m having a good time.

Lots of foreplay is always a good start, kissing, touching, licking, fingering. Soft and sensual. Change of pace and pressure. Lots of different sense stimulation, anticipation, build up. Listen to her breathing, be aware of how her body is reacting to your touch. Compliment her body, what you like, how she tastes. If she tells you not to stop don’t stop is a good one lol.
If I’m missing anything I’m sure there will be other contributions.

steh1972

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Question to hetero guys: do you care if your partner enjoys herself in bed? If so, how do you ensure that your partner comes hard? Thanks!
She always has to cum lots of foreplay toy's etc and if I do cum first I'm eating her until she can't take anymore ;)

TophatUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
YES! Loys of foreplay to ensure a few "milder" orgasms and to increase the intensity ;)

S

Strangways

Love it when a woman cums. I'm quite dominant in the sack, so I love to take her past it and keep going, Finding someone who can habdle cumming multiple times really turns me on!

BBW088

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Always, I like to communicate about it beforehand. Although woman mostly prefer you to know what you are doing, what you are doing might not work for everyone. I’d rather do something she likes than doesn’t and if I know she’s having a good time I’m having a good time.

Lots of foreplay is always a good start, kissing, touching, licking, fingering. Soft and sensual. Change of pace and pressure. Lots of different sense stimulation, anticipation, build up. Listen to her breathing, be aware of how her body is reacting to your touch. Compliment her body, what you like, how she tastes. If she tells you not to stop don’t stop is a good one lol.
If I’m missing anything I’m sure there will be other contributions.
Mmmm sounds perfect x

Y

YorkBloke

Yes!!! Very much so. In fact we often have sessions where she cums a few times and I don't cum at all. Making someone else cum is THE biggest ego boost and turn on. I'm fine with waiting to cum, and being teased.

S

sparky54

I miss those days but that’s 26 years of marriage I guess. I crave them times where I used to hear and feel her cumming. I guess that’s life lol.

JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Very much so, my focus is generally on my partner, her pleasure turns me on far more than it being about me.
Enjoy exploring all over her body, seeing what triggers the right responses, build from there.

curiousg73

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'd rather she cums first - if I know that the partner I am with is satisfied and fulfilled, I find it such a turn on ...

PeterBrown

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I get very turned on by giving oral, and find it a great way to help a girl cum... first and then again after I have

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I do find it slightly odd that somebody has actually asked this question!

S

sparky54

I know, I’d be really gutted and feel let down if the person wasn’t turned on enough to cum.

Celticshooter

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
To be honest is there any point if she isn’t going to cum too?

A big turn on for me is getting Sarah to that point and see her cum hard. If I’m just going to shove my cock up her and try banging away until I cum then it tends to go on and on as it’s doing nothing for me or for her.

A favourite of ours is for her to hold her lips spread wide and for me to rub her clit hard with my cock. She loves watching my cock leak it’s Precum over her clit as I do it. A big turn on for her and makes her cum hard. In turn I find it so horny watching her hole pulsating and get really wet as she cums.

Back