Guy looking for online fun

Thatguy34

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi all, this is my first time posting on here and I really dont know what to expect
I'm a 34 Yr old bi male, would love to share with someone as horny as me and see where things go
I'm a semi athletic blonde guy and consider myself attractive, but you can be the judge of that, please get in touch if you want to learn more about me xx

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
55 yo straight, cock curious guy who is always up for a chat. PM if you want to chat

David456

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all, this is my first time posting on here and I really dont know what to expect
I'm a 34 Yr old bi male, would love to share with someone as horny as me and see where things go
I'm a semi athletic blonde guy and consider myself attractive, but you can be the judge of that, please get in touch if you want to learn more about me xx
Hey...

bi-cd-uk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i hope you find someone

Thundersissy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi.....straight but very bi curious here.....not looking fir a hook up but more than happy to swap fantasies.....if you want my email address then feel free to shout x

Qiss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi.....straight but very bi curious here.....not looking fir a hook up but more than happy to swap fantasies.....if you want my email address then feel free to shout x
Open invite to IM me. More than happy to share fantasies.

Back