Granny fanny

Upallknight999

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I've always wanted to fuck a sexy older woman. M 38 Merseyside.. would love to explore some fantasies with you..

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi, just thought I’d share this pic. I’m 59 now but at my 50th birthday party, I was celebrating becoming a grandma and decided to wear lingerie to prove that I’ve still got it in the horny stakes. One of my hubbie’s mates asked me to pose and show my knickers but I had a last minute change of plan. I don’t care if you’re 18 or 80. If you like looking at a horny mature lady’s fun bits, please feel free to zoom in, download or leave nice comments. Just a bit of harmless fun. No weird stuff or nastiness. There’s enough of that in the world. Xxx
It looks great to me, I would love to have you sitting on my cock

BAngerboi

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi, just thought I’d share this pic. I’m 59 now but at my 50th birthday party, I was celebrating becoming a grandma and decided to wear lingerie to prove that I’ve still got it in the horny stakes. One of my hubbie’s mates asked me to pose and show my knickers but I had a last minute change of plan. I don’t care if you’re 18 or 80. If you like looking at a horny mature lady’s fun bits, please feel free to zoom in, download or leave nice comments. Just a bit of harmless fun. No weird stuff or nastiness. There’s enough of that in the world. Xxx
Wow... Now that's what aye call a canny granny fanny and aye wud love to lick, flick, stroke and poke xx

Up4anything51

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wish I was there I’d have dropped to my knees and had a good taste

S

Shyrandyman

Yummy

davegee

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You look delicious, and I'd bet you taste delicious too, you hot sexy lady xx

nobby700

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Looks so inviting and needs filling I'm sure:)

Johnboyboa

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'd love to eat that aged to perfection pussy

Back