Got a plumber coming round tomorrow

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Who thinks I should be a good slur and wait for him totally naked? Then ask him if he wants to fuck me? I’d certainly lay there all slutty while he uses me then he can do what he’s coming for then leave me with cum all over.

johnny85

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Probably best job I’ve ever been to! I know I would

SexyBeast2024

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Who thinks I should be a good slur and wait for him totally naked? Then ask him if he wants to fuck me? I’d certainly lay there all slutty while he uses me then he can do what he’s coming for then leave me with cum all over.
Wish I was a plumber ffs

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I do DIY work and I would love that. Yo find a horny customer that flirts until we end up fucking

A

adventurous_jess

I once gave our plumber the wrong impression completely. He came to look at a faulty radiator, i completely forgot I'd left my dildo out on the bedside table...next to the offending radiator.

It was a nice mixture of actually quite sexy, and incredibly mortifying all at the same time.

(no, nothing happened!)

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I would love to find a customer like you

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I once gave our plumber the wrong impression completely. He came to look at a faulty radiator, i completely forgot I'd left my dildo out on the bedside table...next to the offending radiator.

It was a nice mixture of actually quite sexy, and incredibly mortifying all at the same time.

(no, nothing happened!)
Do you wish something did happen ? That stuff really turns me on

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hahaha I have been in this situation on a few occasions over the years working in people's homes.. I always preferred the ladies who let me get on with the work, building up the tension between us .. great memories of being a gardener in my twenties ‍♂️

Pipedown1984

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am actually a plumber! I can tell you for a fact it would make my day!

I work for myself and not a company so I wouldn't have to worry about being sacked!
There has been times where I've seen customers in compromising situations or have seen kinky underwear/sex toys laying around and for the most part they get embarrassed and recoil. But to be honest I'm a cheeky boy so I take the piss.

But to answer the question, if I walked into your house and you're basically offering up yourself to be absolutely destroyed.... You'll probably get it.

A nice story to tell. Oh and don't be upset when I send the invoice afterwards.

J

Justalittleforme

I work for myself and not a company so I wouldn't have to worry about being sacked!
There has been times where I've seen customers in compromising situations or have seen kinky underwear/sex toys laying around and for the most part they get embarrassed and recoil. But to be honest I'm a cheeky boy so I take the piss.

But to answer the question, if I walked into your house and you're basically offering up yourself to be absolutely destroyed.... You'll probably get it.

That last line

BBW088

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Sounds perfect… until the invoice haha

Back