Good rough dirty seeing too

Night201

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Good morning I love a good hard rough dirty fuck and love being pinned down or tied up and I love having things shoved into my mouth and I love having no choice and on control x
Fuck I’d luv to help you out with that x

B

beltmaster

Good morning I love a good hard rough dirty fuck and love being pinned down or tied up and I love having things shoved into my mouth and I love having no choice and on control x
You here being Naughty I will give it you

B

beltmaster

Love to get you arse up. Get my cock. And pust it hard into your wet dripping cunt. Thu fun I could have when I got you. Chained up. Pulling those
Jodhpurs down. The crouch is soaking
Wet where you have been playing with yourself
Get your legs Spread bending forward. Get the riding crop whip it in the air . To get the feel how flexible and how much it will hurt when I whip your sexy soft arse cheeks. Spread your arse open to push my cock up. Then when my cum
Is running out your arse. Wipe my fingers in it. Then put them in your mouth to lick them . Then leave you there till I am ready to part your pussy
You are still wet from thinking about my dick up your arse. Now your going to take it in your pussy. Your pussy lips can fell the skin of my cock as it rubs along them. Can feel
Your virgina tighten sucking my cock into it.you want to feel it fucking you like you have never felt it before.

playfulMatt

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You sound like just the type of lady I like. Pushed up hard against the hay feeder as I pull down you Jodhpurs.

Tandalover

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Mmm. I can think i can help

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Jodhpurs round your ankles, cock up your unprotected quim. Taking a Tories seed. Ruined!

Springy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Love to do some 'eventing' with you

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We'd all love to involve you in a no mercy 10 man tag team. 3 on you, 7 in reserve, making sure every offifice has at least 1 fertile cock, arse, quim, mouth....no talking back, no complaining. Just being ridden and enjoyed like the grubby little whore you are. #nomercy

Attachments

• 150B047.jpg
    150B047.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 8
Back