M

Mrbdsmbi69

Hi,I'd love to u to give me a Naughty massage I love being covered in oil,I'm very curious about having some with a Cock,one of my fantasys is being massaged and having my body covered in oil taking your time rubbing me all over teasing my Cock as u rub the Oil all over View attachment 53343View attachment 53344
Hi,I'd love to u to give me a Naughty massage I love being covered in oil,I'm very curious about having some with a Cock,one of my fantasys is being massaged and having my body covered in oil taking your time rubbing me all over teasing my Cock as u rub the Oil all over View attachment 53343View attachment 53344
Would love to give you a long slow massage.. With you starting face down you would feel my cock rubbing up against your arms and feet.. then when I get you to turn over you would already be hard and ready for a nice slow long cock massage..

M

Mrbdsmbi69

Mmm very nice yes please,that's my fantasy,would you be up for meeting up
Well I would really love to, I would give almost anything to have a big hard cock in my hands, kissing sucking on it but unfortunately there's always a but for one tge distance I live right up north and two which is the big one with this horrible epidemic I'm self isolating and not having any contact outside work.. not even with my own family..

Back