Good Morning - a small request please

G

GodofThunder

You would have to upload the video into one of the supported video platforms such as YouTube or Dailymotion. And then use the insert media function to link to the uploaded video.
Better move would be to convert your video into a gif as gifs can be uploaded like jpegs.
Morning ff, I have literally just done that! All sorted now and ready to turn people on with choppy playback gifs :D

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Does the "add image" via link function work?

Life hack for adding pics in conversations:

Step 1: open chat

Step 2: PM yourself

Step three: Send yourself a pic in PM

Next step: copy the link address of the pic you sent yourself

After that: return to email in forum and paste the link into the add pic via link in your email inbox

presto...personal pics in a conversation.

added benefit, pics automatically disappear after a certain time frame

Biwish69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have been using this site for years, but have found that when having conversations via the email structure we are unable to add images at all... Please could we change that... We don't all want to go into the chat and this would help us have a much more enjoyable time on a one to one basis... Please...

Thank you Cherry
Similar question asked by myself earlier. Would like to send pictures in PM but no attachment box, it was very kindly explained to me, but would be so much easier with a " Attachment" box thank you

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Similar question asked by myself earlier. Would like to send pictures in PM but no attachment box, it was very kindly explained to me, but would be so much easier with a " Attachment" box thank you
It is probably to prevent people sending / storing illegal content, as it needs to be hosted either in the public forum where it can be moderated or offsite so moderation is handled off-site.

Sad reality of slightly taboo topics like sex and sexuality is that they can go have crossover with exploitation and exploitativecontent.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is an option to send pics or gifs in a PM. Are you using a laptop or a mobile device to access chat ?

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In the bar where you type in a PM, to the right there is a smiley face icon, to add emojis and right next to that is the icon you need to add a pic or gif.

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In the bar where you type in a PM, to the right there is a smiley face icon, to add emojis and right next to that is the icon you need to add a pic or gif.
That’s in chat but on the forum that option isn’t available… unless I’m missing it Elwood

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
in forum threads or using a linked image in a PM message through the forum

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
in forum threads or using a linked image in a PM message through the forum
Sorry for the late reply. There shouldn't be. If they are having difficulties it may be that the image is too large to upload

Back