Get the bed

Jadebitch

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
rip my clothes off tie my hands and feet to the bed gag me make a mess of my hair get me all hot and sticky and use all the different toys on me and do whatever you want and make me into more of a dirty naughty slut that I am 0FA3A601-A3EF-4AD5-AFC0-8FF9B160FC8E.jpeg

S

Silberhorn4

rip my clothes off tie my hands and feet to the bed gag me make a mess of my hair get me all hot and sticky and use all the different toys on me and do whatever you want and make me into more of a dirty naughty slut that I am View attachment 106996
I’d make sure and tie you down with your ass bent over for me to take my belt to, whipping you until the skin breaks as you beg for mercy

Jadebitch

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’d make sure and tie you down with your ass bent over for me to take my belt to, whipping you until the skin breaks as you beg for mercy
I hope it will be the metal end of the belt that you use x

B

beltmaster

rip my clothes off tie my hands and feet to the bed gag me make a mess of my hair get me all hot and sticky and use all the different toys on me and do whatever you want and make me into more of a dirty naughty slut that I am View attachment 106996
Fucking he'll. What an invertation
That is. Hope you like having your arse thrashed

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I voted to have you arse up, face down, torn knickers in your mouth, beads deep in your quim....arsehole puckered. The vote received unanimous support by the lads. Expecting the video of you submitting to the whore lifestyle to air soon. Daddy will be dissapointed. X

Back