Genuine or fake profiles and messages

Ard4unow

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi, Just an oldie here looking for some fun times with a younger female. But, before we start, I would like to ask if you are for real, or just a fake profile which will then ask for me to transfer to another paid site.
I say this because, according to a high number of paid sites, the number of women that have made contact is almost as high as the number of women in my area. I suspect that soon, it would in theory be every woman of any age in the area. Problem is, I have not recognized any of them. On many of these sites I receive a response almost immediately after I have liked their profile, and this is at any time during the day. If there actually is anyone in Hampshire looking for sex, how can you prove that you are for real?
Any answer would be appreciated, and, if I am lucky to even make contact, that would be amazing.

Bigbooblover69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi, Just an oldie here looking for some fun times with a younger female. But, before we start, I would like to ask if you are for real, or just a fake profile which will then ask for me to transfer to another paid site.
I say this because, according to a high number of paid sites, the number of women that have made contact is almost as high as the number of women in my area. I suspect that soon, it would in theory be every woman of any age in the area. Problem is, I have not recognized any of them. On many of these sites I receive a response almost immediately after I have liked their profile, and this is at any time during the day. If there actually is anyone in Hampshire looking for sex, how can you prove that you are for real?
Any answer would be appreciated, and, if I am lucky to even make contact, that would be amazing.
Yeah, there's a lot of BS out there. Plenty of real people here. ;)

S

Ste1972

We have a great community on this site but it is predominantly a chat site not a hookup site sure some people do meet up lots dont but welcome to the community and I hope you find what you are looking for
There are a lot of genuine lovely people here but sadly there are those profiles which are fake these are usually easy to spot
Good luck take care and stay safe

Back