Genuine advice needs but can’t speak to anyone who knows me!

Taratits

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi lovely people. I would like to talk about something playing on my mind but can’t speak to anyone who knows me as will soon become obvious. My best mate and her husband live next door. My husband was away Friday night and we all went to a friends for drinks. Anyway, later in night decided it always a great idea to get some Coke . My friend went to bed and me and her hubby who is also a friend got into their swinger lifestyle. I knew about it but was never involved and didn’t want to be. Later in the night he asked to see my boobs which I showed him and he felt them. We talked about sexual stuff we’d done and to be honest I was relieved to be able to tell someone. He went home but returned 30 mins later. He grabbed me and kissed me so passionately I was almost going all the way with him. It was so lusty and amazing! I pushed him off and said we can’t as I love my friend and husband. I feel so guilty and struggling. Am I a total bitch and in the wrong?? Help…… I know I show pics on here as it’s a turn on for me but never physically do anything x

Uksoutheast

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That was your feeling at the time and I’m sure he will respect that

Taratits

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That was your feeling at the time and I’m sure he will respect that
Thanks. I haven’t told husband and darent as I feel it will ruin relationship over something that’s really nothing !

CJ70

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I think you did the right thing, in the heat of the moment you may have got carried away with kissing him but that's all. You stopped things from progressing further so good on you. If anyone thinks you're a bitch then that's their problem. I say we'll done for respecting your friendship over fun. You didn't do anything wrong x

Taratits

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think you did the right thing, in the heat of the moment you may have got carried away with kissing him but that's all. You stopped things from progressing further so good on you. If anyone thinks you're a bitch then that's their problem. I say well done for respecting your friendship over fun. You didn't do anything wrong x
Thankyou for saying that. I honestly just feel so bad for them both

Cum_N_G0

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm sure your not the 1st or last.. Guys like hime tar the genuine gents that are out there.

S

SussexGuy47

Thanks. I haven’t told husband and darent as I feel it will ruin relationship over something that’s really nothing !
I think It could have Easily Led to ALOT More..
And it takes 2 to Tango..
I think You did stop at the right time.. Before it got Right outta hand...

PedroEmma

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi lovely people. I would like to talk about something playing on my mind but can’t speak to anyone who knows me as will soon become obvious. My best mate and her husband live next door. My husband was away Friday night and we all went to a friends for drinks. Anyway, later in night decided it always a great idea to get some Coke . My friend went to bed and me and her hubby who is also a friend got into their swinger lifestyle. I knew about it but was never involved and didn’t want to be. Later in the night he asked to see my boobs which I showed him and he felt them. We talked about sexual stuff we’d done and to be honest I was relieved to be able to tell someone. He went home but returned 30 mins later. He grabbed me and kissed me so passionately I was almost going all the way with him. It was so lusty and amazing! I pushed him off and said we can’t as I love my friend and husband. I feel so guilty and struggling. Am I a total bitch and in the wrong?? Help…… I know I show pics on here as it’s a turn on for me but never physically do anything x
Charlie turns me into a horny devil too.....lol

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Does your husband know about what you post/engage in places like here? or about your general curiosity or desire to explore your sexuality? Need for attention or intimacy

If you were able to stop yourself and your neighbor's husband, it's clear that you have very deep love for both your neighbor and your husband. As you're willing to sacrifice your own need/desires for their emotional health. and I would probably guess they have very deep love for you as well.

Perhaps start by talking with your husband about your own desire to explore and your own needs for other kinds of intimacy. This conversation would probably have to include being honest about what do you think about your neighbors swingers lifestyle. And admitting that you kissed him. But also discussing how kissing him made you feel, how you felt since then and why you want to tell your husband.

I don't think it's that you want your husband's permission to f*** your neighbor so much as it is you want him to recognize that you need to explore things that he can't offer you. But that exploring those things doesn't mean you love him any less.

Who knows maybe there are things that he wants that you don't offer him and it will become an opportunity for the two of you to open up about it.

Open communication is the bedstone of a healthy relationship. Trust him. trust your love for him and his love for you. He might be hurt but he will certainly be significantly more hurt if you ever finds out what you hide from him.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Also having an adult friend to talk about sex stuff with is huge. Foster that friendship! it is worth keeping. But again, communicate your boundaries. make them clear. If your neighbors husband can't respect them, do be careful being in situations where the two of you are alone.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Also it totally sucks that your deeply thrilling and lusty experience has left you feeling guilty instead of satisfied.

Sending hugs for that one
you'll be fine sweetheart♡

Last edited:
Back