Gay Couple searching for a lady to help them become parents?

HCooper

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello peeps! We are looking to complete our family. First of all we are not here to waste time. We are a strong and young couple, Been together for over 3 years now and engaged.. Stable Job etc. Ready to start a family as soon as possible. We have so much love to give a child or children. We are in the process of buying our own home to! Exciting times ahead. We have a wonderful family member called Poppy who is a lovely Golden retriever. We are looking for some one to help us fulfil our dreams of parenthood.

We are are very laid back people, more into nature then into watching tv all day long. We feel these days people use a television / games console as a baby sitter rather then spending time with their children, We are the type of people who will look forward to reading bed time story's and getting muddy in the park. We are looking forward to being proud dads and can't wait for that to happen. We have a good network of friends and family around us and all have said you both would make amazing dads.

In the past I have helped a couple have a healthy boy! Hes 3 now and I feel its now time to have a child of our own.

We have been trying for a couple of years to find a way to have a child with no success as of yet, all my brothers and sisters all have healthy children which makes us extremely jealous as we are a same sex couple its very hard to have a child. So looking forward talking to anyone willing to have some options

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hello peeps! We are looking to complete our family. First of all we are not here to waste time. We are a strong and young couple, Been together for over 3 years now and engaged.. Stable Job etc. Ready to start a family as soon as possible. We have so much love to give a child or children. We are in the process of buying our own home to! Exciting times ahead. We have a wonderful family member called Poppy who is a lovely Golden retriever. We are looking for some one to help us fulfil our dreams of parenthood.

We are are very laid back people, more into nature then into watching tv all day long. We feel these days people use a television / games console as a baby sitter rather then spending time with their children, We are the type of people who will look forward to reading bed time story's and getting muddy in the park. We are looking forward to being proud dads and can't wait for that to happen. We have a good network of friends and family around us and all have said you both would make amazing dads.

In the past I have helped a couple have a healthy boy! Hes 3 now and I feel its now time to have a child of our own.

We have been trying for a couple of years to find a way to have a child with no success as of yet, all my brothers and sisters all have healthy children which makes us extremely jealous as we are a same sex couple its very hard to have a child. So looking forward talking to anyone willing to have some options
Just had to comment on how sweet this thread is and I wish you both the best of luck in finding the right person and continuing your journey :) xx

xXxGemma1990xXx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Such a lovely thing to do you sound like u both would be great parents for a child xx

Back