Gang bang request Grantham area

Jef

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Jan 29, 2026
Messages
53
Reaction score
15
I’ve recently started chatting to a lass by the name of lady who’s originally from Yorkshire but now live in Bolton… we got talking about all things sex and she mentioned that she would love to have a gangbang. I told her that I’ve been involved in one before and I said that I could organise it for her. Requirements you need to be in the age bracket between 30-60 no older or younger than that. You can be married or single , you can be coloured but not Pakistan, or Chinese or Japanese… you will need to meet up in the Grantham area place in Grantham will either be a air b and b or if you can host we will be prepared to travel… Lucy is 20 years old 5ft 5 long straight blonde hair dress size 10 and 36D bust Lady is very open minded when it comes to sex… We both lead busy lives and will endeavour to get back to you with any questions so if you meet the requirements then drop into my inbox with a recent picture no dick pics to start off with because we all know what they look like.. you will need to be able to join a group chat which we will share with you when we have talked.., so don’t be shy about sharing anything and feel comfortable to discuss anything we’re not easily offended and very open minded people… so message me when in chat rooms or message me directly or on the forum post…
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0389.jpeg
    IMG_0389.jpeg
    250.6 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top