Gang bang before my 25th

Bigjay26

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So I'm a 24 fm from Cardiff... It has been a fantasy of mine to be gang banged. The rougher the better. I wanted to do it before I was 25 time is ticking. Dirtier the better...please help me fulfil my fantasy
hey gabby id love to help you fulfill this and have got a few friends who ive done gangbangs together with before several times if that interests you xx kik me bigjayjaystar or message me 07852 276686

Regvarney

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So I'm a 24 fm from Cardiff... It has been a fantasy of mine to be gang banged. The rougher the better. I wanted to do it before I was 25 time is ticking. Dirtier the better...please help me fulfil my fantasy
Would love to help out,

LivingD

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello Gabby. If you submit to be and become my sub I can personality promise that your requests will be fulfilled in due course. Trust me once you become my sub you will never want to go back. Don't worry u won't need to do anything financial I'll help out if that's nessesary

L

LeninCardiff

I'm in Cardiff and would make you pee yourself in old faded tight jeans...and more...

jester

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Happy to help you anytime! In Wales often too

A

AuntyJayne

Wow! 25 would be very late compared to my first! Hope you get fulfilled with your desires xxx

Ns131986

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Please show it when it gets done or at least tell us all about it

charles1988

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I will duck your brains out

M

marriedsharon50

i've had and loved several MMMF's

D

Dannyloveslady

Do you come to london kik me on dannyloveslady

Back