Fun bi guy seeking guys, girls, or ts for intimate chat

Jd1974

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi I'm a really fun bi guy, very experienced had some amazing mmf, ffm, male and female experiences. I'm very imaginative and have a way words, so please feel free to message me if you would like to chat. I like chat or meets, maybe exchange some thoughts and pics and if you're up for it arrange a meet. Also I have never experienced a trans lady, I'm not just curious i know exactly what i want. I would be honored if you would chat with me x

Handyman4u

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi I'm a really fun bi guy, very experienced had some amazing mmf, ffm, male and female experiences. I'm very imaginative and have a way words, so please feel free to message me if you would like to chat. I like chat or meets, maybe exchange some thoughts and pics and if you're up for it arrange a meet. Also I have never experienced a trans lady, I'm not just curious i know exactly what i want. I would be honored if you would chat with me x
Hi
Would be up for a chat anytime
Nick

W

Willtryanything

I’d be up for a chat then meet if your up for it mate

Jd1974

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi all, sorry I've not been on here for a while and didn't notice I had some messages, thankyou and please feel free to pm anytime x

Seashell69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am very bi curious and would love to share some thoughts and chat x

Back