Fucking hubbys friend

G

Gentleman_Jack

I fucked my best mates wife for years, I was best man at their wedding and god father to their children! I used to go round every saturday when he was at work, and then often during the week when he was out at football. They are very happily married but she used to tell me that he had a small cock and he couldn’t satisfy her and she loved my big cock! Once I fucked her, came inside her and then when hubby got home she fucked him…she text me straight after telling me and said that my cum was still inside her! God knows how he never suspected anything!

G

Gentleman_Jack

And also, on their wedding day she wouldn’t stop looking at me, she whispered that she wished I could take her upstairs to the hotel room and fuck her in her dress and then come back downstairs and carry on partying, with my cum leaking out of her! Was so hot…

O

Oldfitman

And also, on their wedding day she wouldn’t stop looking at me, she whispered that she wished I could take her upstairs to the hotel room and fuck her in her dress and then come back downstairs and carry on partying, with my cum leaking out of her! Was so hot…
Then why did she still marry him and not you?

S

Saxon

I fucked my best mates wife for years, I was best man at their wedding and god father to their children! I used to go round every saturday when he was at work, and then often during the week when he was out at football. They are very happily married but she used to tell me that he had a small cock and he couldn’t satisfy her and she loved my big cock! Once I fucked her, came inside her and then when hubby got home she fucked him…she text me straight after telling me and said that my cum was still inside her! God knows how he never suspected anything!
Been swinging MFM with my wife for 12 years it was our eldest son god father that we had our first MFM with also then about 7/8 other mates for the first couple of years before she was comfortable enough to meet guys online. Luv watching her fuck and get fucked

NaughtyWife

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I have fucked hubby on a few occasions after coming back from a date full of a lover's cum. TBH, I think hubby is so lacking awareness of my sexuality, he thinks the two seconds of inexpert touching of my pussy is what got me so wet and that all the cum that leaks out a couple of minutes later when he is finished was all his. He will be snoring by the time I give myself another cum thinking of my lover.

Some men really are clueless sexually, others are... divine in their prowess.

V

victorhokey

I have fucked hubby on a few occasions after coming back from a date full of a lover's cum. TBH, I think hubby is so lacking awareness of my sexuality, he thinks the two seconds of inexpert touching of my pussy is what got me so wet and that all the cum that leaks out a couple of minutes later when he is finished was all his. He will be snoring by the time I give myself another cum thinking of my lover.

Some men really are clueless sexually, others are... divine in their prowess.
Mmmm very interesting maybe you would love someone to be able to give you all that you would desire and give you all the attention. Perhaps a big black cock like mine would love to fuck you and make your pussy full of my hot cum inside you and satisfy you so much @NaughtyWife

Attachments

• BDC7ED47-9194-45C5-8414-E26941DB383D.jpeg
    BDC7ED47-9194-45C5-8414-E26941DB383D.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 6

Macstar87

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have never fucked my wife's best friend, but we have seen each other naked, flirted over snapchat and exchanged nudes while sexting, we did get caught and cooled it off, but I will admit the temptation to start again is still there even though I know I shouldn't.

Back