Fucked by the wife

F

fred1011

The thought of the wife fucking me with a big strap on is really turning me on, I am lying on my back she is standing between my legs holding a massive strap on she grabs my cock as she pushes it in me her big tits bouncing as she ploughs into me

Virgin20

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The thought of the wife fucking me with a big strap on is really turning me on, I am lying on my back she is standing between my legs holding a massive strap on she grabs my cock as she pushes it in me her big tits bouncing as she ploughs into me
I'd love for someone to do that to me. Real cock or not. I bet it feels great.

S

SussexGuy47

How big wifeys boobs??

S

ShowAllStu

I’ve been fucked once, when drunk. I love my ass being played with and would love to be fucked again.

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My wife went through a stage of loving this ( her kink) to stopping now sadly? But it’s fantastic.

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It's fucking great my Mrs has pegged me loads makes me spunk so much. My mates wife has pegged me once as well. Mmmmm spurted everywhere
Wife really got into it after confessing it really turned her on . Little did she know I’ve used her dildo for years , had to pretend I had a virgin bum. Strap on is so much better

Back