Fuck my wife

T

ToPleaseMyWife

I luv to watch my stunning wife get her fit shaved pussy fucked by another guys big hard cock. Preferably bigger than mine. I luv to watch her play with their cock teasing me as she gets wet knowing that I’m gonna have to watch as her pussy is penetrated and watch her face a she moans in pleasure as she makes me watch her get fucked, there’s nothing much better trust me.

It makes me glad to read your post, Saxon, because we are new to this and it's good to find someone being so open and honest about their predilections. We are a happily married couple; she is 49 and I am 57. My wife recently revealed to me how much she would like to take a young lover or lovers. I am happy to admit that I cannot completely satisfy her any longer and I have to say that, the more I thought about it, the more the idea of her being taken by another man, turned me on. It troubled me at first that letting myself be made a cuckold was demeaning and pathetic but being honest with myself I find that is actually a large part of the excitement. So I'm glad to have found your post, Saxon, and to find I'm not quite the "weirdo" I had feared! Thank you for your honesty!

Knisant

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi willing to travel ,45 yo attachment guy willing to hel you both . 8 inches clean kinky side

S

Saxon

It makes me glad to read your post, Saxon, because we are new to this and it's good to find someone being so open and honest about their predilections. We are a happily married couple; she is 49 and I am 57. My wife recently revealed to me how much she would like to take a young lover or lovers. I am happy to admit that I cannot completely satisfy her any longer and I have to say that, the more I thought about it, the more the idea of her being taken by another man, turned me on. It troubled me at first that letting myself be made a cuckold was demeaning and pathetic but being honest with myself I find that is actually a large part of the excitement. So I'm glad to have found your post, Saxon, and to find I'm not quite the "weirdo" I had feared! Thank you for your honesty!
It’s just about having fun. It’s not for everyone admittedly but it works for us. My advice would be to try it and take it from there. If anyone ever feels uncomfortable in a situation then respectfully it doesn’t happen.
If your happy enough to talk about it together then Suck it and see as they say.

Ripmo

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It’s just about having fun. It’s not for everyone admittedly but it works for us. My advice would be to try it and take it from there. If anyone ever feels uncomfortable in a situation then respectfully it doesn’t happen.
If your happy enough to talk about it together then Suck it and see as they say.
I'm still in.

Y

YorkPantyWearer

I miss seeing my wife fucked by a horny younger guy. She isn’t as hot as yours though. You’re a lucky guy!
Make the most of it.

medic69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hi
im in herts and would travel to you to have your wife

Back