Frustrated married guy

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Let's have a foursome ? I am serious. If you are fearful, nervous, unsure.... don't be. I will turn off the light, make you take deep breaths and relax..... as I slowly remove your clothing. We leave the undies on. Cotton - tight and full. Just to let imagination and heart rate go wild - you know. ;) Scottish will you wear a kilt, sporrin and no drawers ? If you do - I will make you feel soooooooooo good being very bad with you. :p:D

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I want you all. Hot showered - soaked in cotton undies, bulging and then throw you on bed and slip off with my teeth as I crawl up your wet, warm - yet to be massaged, oiled flesh. And when I reach the thighs and balls - you will have a third soak -- PREEE CUMMMMMMM - before I lick it all over the head and shaft. One at time to begin, then we all have fun together - IN AND OUT - DEEEEEEEEEP and SLOW - thrusting, pounding, ramming, balls whacking against wet, oiled, taut tight flesh - soooooo tight - but able to spasm to the thrust and withdraw.

SPURRRRTTTTTGGGGAAASSSSSSMMS !!!!!

I am oozing already. You are all welcome you hot, rock hard, thick dicked horny MEN !!!

Unleash our animals !!!

Back