Forced Fantasy

bloodhoney

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I watched something yesterday which reawakened a huge fantasy for me...forced sex. Consensual that is; part of an agreed roleplay.

I'd love to be in a hotel room, just after I've taken a shower and wearing just a robe, when an intruder bursts in. He's wearing a mask so I can't see his face, his clothes all black.

I scream and try and run to the phone but he grabs me and pushes me back onto the bed. I scream again, swearing at him to leave, but he forces his hand over my mouth and kneels on my legs so I can't move.

Then he looks down and sees that my robe has become loose and opened at my breasts...

Do anyone else fantasise about this?

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Limited information , however, I would imagine more vivid & detailed in your own mind. I assume this is perhaps a recuring fantasy?
Personaly Id be more inclined to find out what happens next in this fantasty.

Take care. Sweet dreams & remember... have fun

bloodhoney

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Limited information , however, I would imagine more vivid & detailed in your own mind. I assume this is perhaps a recuring fantasy?
Personaly Id be more inclined to find out what happens next in this fantasty.

Take care. Sweet dreams & remember... have fun
Oh you want the next installment? I'll share if you ask really nicely...;)

DaveNpton

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I watched something yesterday which reawakened a huge fantasy for me...forced sex. Consensual that is; part of an agreed roleplay.

I'd love to be in a hotel room, just after I've taken a shower and wearing just a robe, when an intruder bursts in. He's wearing a mask so I can't see his face, his clothes all black.

I scream and try and run to the phone but he grabs me and pushes me back onto the bed. I scream again, swearing at him to leave, but he forces his hand over my mouth and kneels on my legs so I can't move.

Then he looks down and sees that my robe has become loose and opened at my breasts...

With you of course

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh you want the next installment? I'll share if you ask really nicely...;)
Well naturaly. You can't start something and leave us on tender hooks.
I for one would love to know where this leads. It would be great to hear more.

Last edited:

bloodhoney

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He lets go of my arm and slides his hand beneath my robe, caressing my breast. I struggle and hit him with the hand that's now free, shouting at him not to touch me. He doesn't listen or seem to notice me; he finds my nipple and twists it between his fingers, transfixed.

I slap him across the face hard - his focus breaks, his eyes pierce mine. He spits in my face and tells me to be quiet, that if I don't do as he says he'll make it hurt more.

He tears my robe apart, leaving me completely exposed. He pauses to look over every inch of me, savouring me. He moves his legs off mine, warning me to stay still, before spreading my thighs roughly...

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This has a lot more of the details I felt your opener lacked. Having said that, it was sufficent to bring me back to hear more.
You write well and it is a strong and vivid story that you weave.
Leaving us on tender hooks again I see.
As all good story tellers do I guess, making us want to keep turning the page to find out what happens.
Reckon I'll have to tune back in.
I look forward to the next installment.
In the meantime take care & remember...have fun.

bloodhoney

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This has a lot more of the details I felt your opener lacked. Having said that, it was sufficent to bring me back to hear more.
You write well and it is a strong and vivid story that you weave.
Leaving us on tender hooks again I see.
As all good story tellers do I guess, making us want to keep turning the page to find out what happens.
Reckon I'll have to tune back in.
I look forward to the next installment.
In the meantime take care & remember...have fun.
You've got to keep them wanting more...

CD_PVCbislut

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

I do too but i dream about it being non consensual and im the 1 that is being forced

bloodhoney

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm paralysed with fear, but can feel the heat in my cunt. As he spreads my thighs I hold my breath, hoping he doesn't notice how wet I've become.

Too late - I'm glistening in the low light. He sees exactly what he's doing to me, and he loves it. He laughs quietly and forces 3 of his fingers into my cunt; I shout out and try and pull back, but feel his other hand on my neck. He starts finger-fucking me hard, not caring if it hurts or not, and I feel a wave of pleasure ripple up my body. Every time his fingers slam into me I squirm beneath him. I can feel my wetness, hear it as he forces his fingers in. My body has betrayed me.

The moment his thumb presses against my clit I explode. My neck strains against his hand as my body concludes, shaking with pleasure. I've never cum so hard before, and I think he can tell. He watches my face as he thrusts me twice more, delighting in the way I'm struggling.

He suddenly takes his hand off my neck and pulls his fingers out of me. He licks my juices off them as I breathe heavily. Then he unbuckles his belt and unzips his fly...

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm paralysed with fear, but can feel the heat in my cunt. As he spreads my thighs I hold my breath, hoping he doesn't notice how wet I've become.

Too late - I'm glistening in the low light. He sees exactly what he's doing to me, and he loves it. He laughs quietly and forces 3 of his fingers into my cunt; I shout out and try and pull back, but feel his other hand on my neck. He starts finger-fucking me hard, not caring if it hurts or not, and I feel a wave of pleasure ripple up my body. Every time his fingers slam into me I squirm beneath him. I can feel my wetness, hear it as he forces his fingers in. My body has betrayed me.

The moment his thumb presses against my clit I explode. My neck strains against his hand as my body concludes, shaking with pleasure. I've never cum so hard before, and I think he can tell. He watches my face as he thrusts me twice more, delighting in the way I'm struggling.

He suddenly takes his hand off my neck and pulls his fingers out of me. He licks my juices off them as I breathe heavily. Then he unbuckles his belt and unzips his fly...
turned me on

FilthyDom

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Hot

Billy1978

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Billy1978

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

I have one of my wife but love to tell u more see W what U think

Back