FOR THE LADIES TO POST IN covering up for a change in your sexiest lingerie SOMETIMES LESS IS MORE

V

Virginsub1234

Guest
HI LADIES

As you probably know I have a post running asking the guys to show pics in boxers I genuinely find them sexy and I know from some replies you do too

I have been asked by a few guys to put one up with the ladies in undies and they also find this incredibly sexy

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE

Please ladies give their eyes a treat

My body is shot and not hot like a lot of you so I won't post but please I have seen some of your pics and i'm sure the guys would love it
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1521.jpeg
    IMG_1521.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jan 11, 2026
Messages
1,670
Reaction score
1,149
I don't know what you are doing in the pub in your pinkest of pinks however that isn't why I approached you.. I thought you had a lovely smile and you have such a welcoming approachable energy I just had to come over and I would like to buy you a drink even if you say no, there is already one in for you. Have a nice evening lovely
 
Last edited:

LibidoKing

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Jul 10, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Choose your favourite
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0160.png
    IMG_0160.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0161.png
    IMG_0161.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0162.png
    IMG_0162.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
Back
Top