Foot fetish

L

Leedsdaz

Did it do anything for you I would cum on sexy ladys feet but would be something I'd work my way down to lol

xx_Lisa_xx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Did it do anything for you I would cum on sexy ladys feet but would be something I'd work my way down to lol

In all honesty no it didn't do a great deal for me. There was a mild fascination on my part that something of this nature could do so much for one individual. Other than that I found it slightly amusing more than anything else.

L

Leedsdaz

I agree definitely would not be something I'd do for my own sake but I like to enjoy and satisfy a girls needs if its what she wants lol so what's your favourite kink then lisa ;)

xx_Lisa_xx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I agree definitely would not be something I'd do for my own sake but I like to enjoy and satisfy a girls needs if its what she wants lol so what's your favourite kink then lisa ;)

It wouldn't be fair to hijack this foot fetish thread with what my kink(s) are :rolleyes:

peterpiper70

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Love to pamper my GFs feet wit my hands and my tongue. Turns her on big time especially just after shes cum and gets herready for another hard orgasm.

Back