Foot Fetish - Yes or No?

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It’s probably a subject that’s been done to death on here already but thought I’d raise it again

Foot fetish and feet in general seem to be a bit of a marmite kink, you either love it or you don’t. Personally I love my feet. I think they look cute and dainty, always have my toes painted often in multiple colours. I’m always barefoot at home and very rarely have any socks on even when I go out. Love having them touched and played with, toes being sucked during sex and have used them to do foot jobs. Even managed to make my husband cum over them!

So if feet are for you, I’d love to know what it is you like about them

IMG_7477.jpeg

nik0010

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It’s probably a subject that’s been done to death on here already but thought I’d raise it again

Foot fetish and feet in general seem to be a bit of a marmite kink, you either love it or you don’t. Personally I love my feet. I think they look cute and dainty, always have my toes painted often in multiple colours. I’m always barefoot at home and very rarely have any socks on even when I go out. Love having them touched and played with, toes being sucked during sex and have used them to do foot jobs. Even managed to make my husband cum over them!

So if feet are for you, I’d love to know what it is you like about them

View attachment 147745
They are some great toes.. love my 9inch to spunk all over them

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Another abnormally large male appendage lol! You guys are so fixated on size, much more than females are!

Ianwxx

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Love the pics , especially the sexy soles. I have a foot fetish and was once lucky enough to meet with a lady who like you loved having them touched. It was one of the best dates I have ever had , really enjoyed licking her soles and sucking her toes. We spent all afternoon and the evening together and had sex too whilst I sucked on her toes , the highlight for me was after that as she watched me masturbate while I licked her soles.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_20200725_115951.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20200725_115951.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 4
Back