Food play

J

Joinmeatthebar

I like whipped & fresh cream sprayed over my body and nipples and a sprinkling of hundreds & thousands before having it sensuously licked off.

So whos tried playing with food and what have you tried?
Love licking cream and chocolate sauce of a sexy naked lady. There’s nothing better than nibbling nipples covered in cream and a chocolate covered pussy

shibarumaster

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
with one of the subs i played with i would use chocolate buttons, i would put one on each nipple. a few around her belly and on her clit area. then id make her lay still till her body temp melted the chocolate. then take my time removing the choc.

Breathethroughears

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Start with a 'Freezomint Frappee' an ice cold tongue exploration returned with a BJ
Finish with a tequila Sunrise - salt on the nipples tequila shot in the bellybutton and the slice ???

Serendipity70

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I knew a lady that loved ice cubes shoved up her pussy and arse , shed gush every time,

Serendipity70

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Cream and fresh strawberries, insert strawberries into wet pussy or gapped arse , cover in cream then lick and suck

Max065690

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I like whipped & fresh cream sprayed over my body and nipples and a sprinkling of hundreds & thousands before having it sensuously licked off.

I’ve never tried anything with food, would you show me the ropes? x

Bobby123469

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

One of my top 3 things to do in the bedroom fuck it’s hot anytime you’d like to try call me x

S

seanie50

S

seanie50

I like using a Mars bar as a dildo till it melts inside the pussy then use my tongue to lick all the melted chocolate out

Serendipity70

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So on a full on night of fucking, my lady insisted on sucking my cock and me blowing my load on fresh strawberries, she then ate the lot, consequently I was hard quite quick again and banged her wet Pussy

seasiderguy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

loved licking and eating mint choc chip ice cream off a very sexy body

Back