flirty wife

• Thread starter marriedsharon50
  • Start date
M

marriedsharon50

I find myself staring at your open legs and feel myself getting stiff, I grab your legs and lift them up spreading them wide, I notice your naked between your legs , Forgive me father for I am about to sin I say
as my of god's men come in to hold the devil's slut down to the alter nun's kneeling and praying

Jezzy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Pray for this whore, nuns are praying, hold this whore down fellow Godmen, they are holding your arms and legs as you wriggle and hiss, spread this whores legs wide and reveal to me the wicked entrance

M

marriedsharon50

Pray for this whore, nuns are praying, hold this whore down fellow Godmen, they are holding your arms and legs as you wriggle and hiss, spread this whores legs wide and reveal to me the wicked entrance
fucked me fuck me fuck me i scream again and again

Jezzy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
As I undo my robe, and reveal my stiff cock, I climb on top of you holding my cross on your breasts I enter your whore hole , Forgive me father I shout as I ram hard inside you as you scream, hold her tightly as I fuck this whore, in and out i ram my cock so hard for a moment forgetting my priesthood

M

marriedsharon50

As I undo my robe, and reveal my stiff cock, I climb on top of you holding my cross on your breasts I enter your whore hole , Forgive me father I shout as I ram hard inside you as you scream, hold her tightly as I fuck this whore, in and out i ram my cock so hard for a moment forgetting my priesthood
you All take turns fucking me, filling me with holy sperm

Jezzy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Take your fathers holy sperm, as it runs out your whore hole, the next 1 enters you and fucks you, harder I shout fuck the whore harder, fill her hole with holy sperm, and you nuns you can fuck her too

M

marriedsharon50

Take your fathers holy sperm, as it runs out your whore hole, the next 1 enters you and fucks you, harder I shout fuck the whore harder, fill her hole with holy sperm, and you nuns you can fuck her too
it's starting to work as my horn's and tail slowly disappear, the nun's take mt sweaty cum covered body to be showered

Back