first time bi cur

bifun68

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
hello first time to try a bit of bi not done b4 but would like to try need to be held by the hand and lead away
meet first drinks second and well we will see
I would love to help you with your fantasy

B

Bicuriousguy

Same here.am straight but always been bi/hard dick curious.always fantasied about touching and taking another guys hard dick in my mouth. Would love to meet the right guy to make it happen one day..am up for chatting more with anyone whos up for swapping pics and sharing there fantasies and more.

Albie

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Same here.am straight but always been bi/hard dick curious.always fantasied about touching and taking another guys hard dick in my mouth. Would love to meet the right guy to make it happen one day..am up for chatting more with anyone whos up for swapping pics and sharing there fantasies and more.
Sounds like youre reading my mind, recently been getting really turned by the thought of sucking a hard cock

Simon555

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hello first time to try a bit of bi not done b4 but would like to try need to be held by the hand and lead away
Drop me a message. Kik: simon555.
Don't forget the full stop:)

BobBobberly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm actually gay mostly, I lean more towards gay than straight, but I don't have a lot of experience, so you might say I could fit in with the bi-curious crowd.

robbyb

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
chatting sounds good on kik. got my cock sucked not long ago but didnt gey chance to suck his.

Reactions: gw6

Mikedav81

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
First time for me want a nice cock in my mouth for first time

Reactions: gw6
Back