First Pic Upload! Bra

jamesjayjeff

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I did! After helping do a photo I got those tingles down there and off for a quick one we went haha! But thanks for the comment, these comments help with her self asteem so I can get those pics out easier!
Wish I could give you a hand

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3

KinkyDesire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You’ve registered as a female when in fact your a dude how unusual?

There's absolutely nothing suspicious happening Philevo, she's shy, first time doing something like this so I write them and she occasionally will write back to DM's herself or I do it for her but whoever we write to knows whether it's myself or her replying.

I'm not sure why you where very closed minded with the last comment about me doing it without her permission or that it was a Google pic?.. If I was doing it without her permission then the comments wouldn't help with her self esteem? You literally should have just DM'D and said something like "I don't mean to be rude but I just thought it was a little strange how x, y and z" and I'm pretty sure I could gave just explained and even proved things (like it not being a Google pic) quite easily

KinkyDesire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well no, not really. It completely depends on the context doesn't it? This very thread for example was written by me stating "Hi all, so got my partner to do a pic today, what we thinking on this pair" so that's me (her partner) asking people's opinions. Also, I still don't understand the point here? If your not happy that she's not too confident at some times to write stuff for herself then leave be, the goal here is to build up her confidence so that she will reply more herself, and then, when you can see the thread being written by herself you could comment and get a reply from her yourself if that's your problem.

My issue though, it's the fact you where close minded on both comments one of them concluding she's either a Google Pic or I've taken it without consent?.. Like why? Was there absolutely no other possibility that maybe I taken it with her consent..

Stevemclachlan

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi All,

So got my partner to do a pic today! What we thinking on this pair ;)
I hope that your good lady does get the confidence to post more on here, i for one would love to see more because from what i can see she is a looker with a fantastic figure :)

KinkyDesire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I hope that your good lady does get the confidence to post more on here, i for one would love to see more because from what i can see she is a looker with a fantastic figure :)

Thanks for the comment, she appreciates it and I'm going to try and get another one done of her tonight/tomorrow.. Maybe knickers this time if she feels okay with it :D

Back