first exhibitionist experience (light)

Yurie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I was born to have big butt and breast, which I was ashamed of.for a very long time. for the firsy time, I had a very light exhibitionist experience, to go drive into downtown with very tight dress. my breast was exposed more than half....

I am not sure how many people looked at them, but I could feel their glances and attention to my body... that somehow turned me on and I can still remember the emotion...

Anyone with similar experience or someone with other idea on outfit/situation of exhibitionist, let‘s chat.

CurvyWife_UK

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I was born to have big butt and breast, which I was ashamed of.for a very long time. for the firsy time, I had a very light exhibitionist experience, to go drive into downtown with very tight dress. my breast was exposed more than half....

I am not sure how many people looked at them, but I could feel their glances and attention to my body... that somehow turned me on and I can still remember the emotion...

Anyone with similar experience or someone with other idea on outfit/situation of exhibitionist, let‘s chat.
I’m usually quite a conservative dresser when I’m out and about. However one evening I went out with the girls and arranged for my husband to meet us for a drink later on and take me home.

This time I decided to be a bit daring and wear a dress usually reserved for the bedroom. Black, tight, short and low cut. Accompanied by some equally raunchy underwear and some big heels. I felt a little uncomfortable at first but the obvious glances and extra attention soon boosted my confidence. Needless to say hubby got a nice treat at the of the night.

Dan_edw

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
There's lots of men(myself included) that enjoy a woman showing off. Especially when they have lots to show off

S

Strangways

I had an experience recently when I was staying at a hotel in Europe. The maid walked in as I was getting out of the shower. She stayed a few seconds longer people normally would in that situation, you could tell she was enjoying the view. Which was both flattering and arousing…

Kris1973

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I was working out of Edwards afb and was getting changed in a trailer into a flight suit not thinking that there were female air crew walking round. Heard one of them say nice arse as I was pulling up the suit over my back side. Didn't see who it was but she made my day.

Airrad

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I know I would have looked

Full_Moon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

I want you to not wear knickers today. With a short, thin skirt. I want you sitting there, knowing it would be so easy just to look. Just to see how secretly slutty you are. And I want to see how wet that makes you.
R

Yurie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I want you to not wear knickers today. With a short, thin skirt. I want you sitting there, knowing it would be so easy just to look. Just to see how secretly slutty you are. And I want to see how wet that makes you.
R
love this idea....

Back