First cums

Samsmooth

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Love to hear about your first experience of Cumming.

Mine was being wanked by a girl I was very friendly with, kissing friendly, when I was coming 15. Diane had asked me if I had wanked thinking about her, you see I was a church boy and had never done that until that day, it was a sin.
She showed me her dad's stash of dirty mags as the where called then, he was in the navy, after school one day.
My mind blew as I thumbed and she watched me and put one hand on my trousers and the other up her skirt over her navy tights she wore for school.
I didn't know what to do so did nothing as she unzipped me felt me harden, and I got so hard it hurt. I'd never experienced this while she rubbed me in my pants and then pulled them down.
Sat behind me in her parents room she wanked my shaft while she still had her hand up her skirt, her legs apart in a V either side of my knees.
I was fixated on a pic in Mayfair of a woman sucking balls and her hand on a huge dick while a younger girl had her fingers in her splayed pussy, her black stocking legs draped over the younger girls back.
Well within what seemed like seconds of Diane pulling my foreskin back and forth I shot cum like a cannon all over the place like I couldn't imagine. I thought I'd broken something and it throbbed like crazy, just kneeling there. Jesus it was actually everywhere as I was to find out later when I hadn't cleaned it all up, but that's for a confession.
Diane did this for me for a while while I looked at mags or watched her rub herself to a frenzy in her school tights or pants when it was summer. On my birthday she let me see her hairy pussy while she played with her clit but I was never to touch, lick or penetrate pussy until I was much older.

So how was yours ladies? XX

Back