Filthy slut

sarah04

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What ever i can get away with haha
You need to be a bit more specific hun lol.

Im into most things but i really love to be dominated, humiliated, face slapped, hair pulled, and face fucked to within an inch of my life lol

Taffy41

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You need to be a bit more specific hun lol.

Im into most things but i really love to be dominated, humiliated, face slapped, hair pulled, and face fucked to within an inch of my life lol
That sound like fun wherein wales are you from

sarah04

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thank you beautiful it’s not fully hard & you are more than welcome to suck it as long as I can eat your amazing pussy. Xxxx
Id love you to grab my hair and face fuck me as hard and fast as you can hun. Licking my pussy is nice but im more into the rough stuff x

Taffy41

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I live in the rhondda but work in i did work in newport a while back in student village

BucksCock88

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Anyone near South Wales with a big dick that can give me a good seeing to? If interested, let me know what your up for and when your available to give it to me. Be as filthy as you like guys x
I'd happily travel to Wales to come and tie you up and use and abuse all of your holes like the sub slut you are!

BucksCock88

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sounds good hun. Love being tied up and used x
Good cos I would tie you up so you're incapable of resisting me shoving my hard cock in your mouth and fucking your throat, making you gag

Makemehardandcum

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Id love you to grab my hair and face fuck me as hard and fast as you can hun. Licking my pussy is nice but im more into the rough stuff x
We’ll your wish will be my pleasure and I would gladly face fuck you hard & fast & for as long as you desire. I can hold out for a very long time before I cum. Xxxx

Back