Fill me

Taylor1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hubby wants me to have as many cocks today as I possibly can in my soft lipped pussy ,whilst he fucks my arse and anyone else’s who would like him too xxxx. This was outside yesterday

Attachments

• 99976B97-E66B-4E30-A327-69B2F2671B37.jpeg
    99976B97-E66B-4E30-A327-69B2F2671B37.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 123

Drippingkipper

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hubby wants me to have as many cocks today as I possibly can in my soft lipped pussy ,whilst he fucks my arse and anyone else’s who would like him too xxxx. This was outside yesterday
Ill destroy your bumhole and leave it dripping a huge load down your thigh

Zulualpha

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wow i would love to tongue that sweet pussy before i push my rock hard cock into it, where would you like me to unload babe in you or on you ??

GoingToHellMuch

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Where you based dear?

Alex32

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm in

C

Chandos

My cock would certainly entering that pussy.

Lovetofuck

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Great looking pussy would look better filled with my cum

mattbrock

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I could spend ages tonguing your sweet pussy, then fill you with my cock and fuck you till you moan with pleasure.

subvirgin

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
hmm omg and would love to do that and i have a secret i’d love my ass fucked for the first time and swallow cum too can he help me

Back