Feeling like an old timer...

P

Philevo71

Thought id go for the black and white...
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration

Juggernaut

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It's not unfounded champ, You look old as shit. Perhaps step aside and make wicker baskets or something? Something more fitting to your temperament now that you are a beta. Or a Zeta even.

Juggernaut

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
*saves for own use*
Urch, don't bother. He took 20 images trying to get the one he was happy with. And even then it disappoints. Not a bad flaccid length, but fuck its thin. AIn't nothing we can do about a pencil. Girth is paramount. 5/10 from me.

P

Philevo71

Well u posted it with your self pity comment trying to get all the ladies to say how fantastic you look!
So Mr narcissist it backfired a tad!!

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well u posted it with your self pity comment trying to get all the ladies to say how fantastic you look!
So Mr narcissist it backfired a tad!!
Omg why all the negativity ?
Can't be arsed with people taking the cunt. I mean who Doesn't like some attention now and again? It's not like he's used a fake image stole from Google n said it's him.
As for @Juggernaut he's sarcastic as fuck and we know this by now . Lol

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Omg why all the negativity ?
Can't be arsed with people taking the cunt. I mean who Doesn't like some attention now and again? It's not like he's used a fake image stole from Google n said it's him.
As for @Juggernaut he's sarcastic as fuck and we know this by now . Lol
Totally agree! It’s very refreshing to see a tasteful pic of a guy rather than a cock n balls slapped in your face :D.
Anyone that has the guts to post pics should definitely be applauded, we are all sexy in our own way so let’s stop being mean ffs
@DadGoneWild nice pic hun you have a great body so why not show it off x

P

Philevo71

Ladies put the claws away!!!
I completely agree with you but if you are gonna post a pic don’t try to get sympathy likes by saying I’m so old the guy knows it’s a nice pic at quote I hope you ladies enjoy?

Back