Favourite Song/Tune from a Movie or musical

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Another thing that came to me being reminded of this movie and song. We had to see from school as teens as part of class in Eng Lit. The vitality of youth. It isn't just all hormones. A young person is as capable, as what I see / believe us all to be, spirutual beings too - to know true love - even and especially for life. If Jackdaws can do it - we can. And beginning of March is the start of their nesting season as any know of animals or farming is aware. Swans too and many others - mate for life. But it's the vitality of youth that you lose in the body as you age. Your spirit - that place deep inside NEVER EVER changes or seems to age at all for everyone. I don't believe in telling people how to live or what they should be. Cause I knew that and it often near destroyed me. I could never be myself without the worst of verbal and some times very physical abuse - needing hospitalisation and surgery. Usually to bones - in arm, face and had my head kicked like a ball once. That SHOULD be 'attempted murder' I don't care who does it. I NEVER reported any of this to anyone including police. Cause one time I tried he was a 'real culchie' and said 'obviously an assualt.'. I was black and blue. I could not finish my report cause when he heard the mention of certain words it was, 'OH like that !' I walked out - went to a place I knew and had him reported for incompetence and total lack or professionalism. It's a little better but a LONG way to go. People say this and that is shoved down their throat. But it isn't and certainly was not not so long ago. It was rammed down our throats often leading to suicides and such. Mental health issues and a myriad other things. It was wholesome and still is - ABUSE of a human being for NO reason. You feel robbed of that vitality of youth as you get older if you were of a certain age, depending on where you lived. Ghetto'ized by 'normal' people. I have NEVER met a 'normal' person in my entire life. Everyone is totally F'd UP ! Big time. Part of life in this world.

But the innocence of this story. The Bard, Shakepeare was a mystic definitely, as well as genius. He showed and spoke of real and TRUE love like few others. Sonnet 116 is another phenomenal example.

To those who don't know there is Romeo and Juliet. From differing and disagreeable familes - Capulets and Montagues. Then they meet and their passion grows but it's the vitality of life too being so young - the life force flowing freely. We lose as adults cause of conditioning - guilt and shame etc.

'Til the parents, families find out. No way is it allowed to be. They make a pact to go together as Juliet is to be paired to someone else - Paris.

I don't like 'suicide' as it is so judgemental and better understood these days. But they agree to drink a potion. Juliet drinks a sleeping potion to give appearance of death and avoid a wedding she does not want. So they can escape the prejudices of families etc. But one, unknownst to them is real poison and Romeo drinks it and dies - believing they will both be with each other in 'heaven'. When the other discovers - Juliet is overcome with grief and stabs herself to death in the heart. Why you see the two bodies at end.

Fear is man's greatest foe. Of death and a life conditioned since early childhood. Even adults can free from this and learn once again to let the Life Force / Chi - in western medicine what cause illnesses - held in power or traumatic experience and emotions that show as physical illnesses of all sorts. VITALITY/LIFE - flowing freely without fear. Even to 'Christians' amongst many other religions Jesus tried to teach this. Like worrying. What does it achieve ? Nothing but stress and illness. Anger -- nothing but self harm, illnes to self or other and can lead to death. Or other things in life. It all goes back to the earliest days. We did not come to this world needing 'saved' from some Faustian 'hell' - but Jesus said to be healed and know Life and Life in Abundance. That is not material. It's in simplicity and nature etc.

That's my wee missive for the week.

Don't listen to 'nay sayers' who speak fear and division. Listen to your heart in truth and wisdom - then choose - and wisely - though WE ALL make many, many mistakes. I forgot to charge my Orgasmatron last night after 7 hours use. There is enough sun today to solar charge anyway.

Ever Urs

Loopy Lue from the Never Ending Story of - LIFE.

J'ADORE !

Last edited:

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love all the Glee stuff. It was so upbeat and made me wish I'd known such a world. Even with its ignorance and prejudice.

If you like classical/semi classical I just heard this out of blue today while out shopping. I am definitely having ABBA and then this played.

Last edited:
Back